Friday, October 2, 2015

Bloglovin.com

So today is a big day for a variety of reasons. First, I'm trying to get myself out there more in the blogging community. If you're interested in receiving my updates via email, click - Follow my blog with Bloglovin - and follow not only my fabulous blog, but a lot of other awesome writers as well on Bloglovin. Next - and the even bigger news - is that I have secured my own domain name for Whatthedidido and will soon attempt posting from my very own website. YIKES!!!!! This is huge for me. Blogger has been so incredibly awesome these last 5 years (I totally recommend if you have even the slightest hint of wanting to start your own blog); but I'm feeling ready for the next step (mostly). So climb aboard my crazy train as we take off into the unknown; as the saying goes, "I have no idea where I'm going, but I'm making good time". And as always - thank you for all your fantastic support!!